Culture-Summer in Bad Wörishofen
Gorgeous summer days in Bad Wörishofen in the Allgäu
Long days, balmy nights, summerly nature: during your recreation holiday you can not only enjoy our modern KneippSPA but also the Allgäu's landscape around Bad Wörishofen. In summer our gorgeous park is perfect for relaxing hours. In semi-shade under the trees or on the sun terrace - you will definitely find your favourite spot. In addition you can look forward to a great range of first-class events and concerts.
>> to the offers [[L:913]]
Laugh and enjoy, could be the motto for the Culture-Summer 2015. The 6 events from 11th June to 25th July present a diverse programme at Kurhaus:
- 11th Junei: "Charley's Aunt" – operetta by Barndon Thomas and Ernst Fischer: Munich Chamber Opera presents this operetta classic about the fake aunt and the real chaperone in Victorian Oxford.
- 19th June: "Ladies Night" – comedy by Stephen Sinclair and Anthony McCarten: How do you get from jobless guy to striptease star? The story became an international hit with the film "The Full Monty".
- 27th June: Best of Ritter Rost – the family concert: children of all ages are perfectly entertained by the Ritter Rost Band with brass pop and kilt. Free entrance.
- July: "Tartuffe" – Moliére's comedy just doesn't go out of fashion: the play about religious hypocrites and their exposure has always been relevant.
- 15th July: "The Columnist Manifesto" – Axel Hacke reads the best columns from the last 25 years; he is a writer for the newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung.
- 15th July: Stefan Kalmer's "Voicesintime": the rock and jazz orchestra is considered to be one of Germany's best a-capella choirs and has entertained the audience with cunning interpretations of popular hits and jazz songs for 15 years.
"Jazz goes to Kur"
Jazz goes to Kur has been part of Bad Wörishofen for 25 years. Filmhaus Huber is the perfect venue for it. Detailed programme TBA.
Summer evening on 8th August
A talk as well as a serenade will be performed around the Kneipp Museum under the sky of the gorgeous Bavarian summer night. "5erBlech" are the vice master of Bavarian chamber music and will enhance this evening musically.
"120 years of Kurpark"
On 15th August everyone in Bad Wörishofen will celebrate the 120th anniversary of Kurpark; free entrance. Food and drinks as well as light installations, various concerts and a special programme for younger guests offers entertainment all day long.